Corpus Christi makes available and effectively supports technology for all students and staff:
- To provide global access to information
- To meet the curricular needs of all learners
- To provide access to the general curriculum
- To refine critical thinking skills and foster creativity
- To provide a medium for expression and communication
- To collect, assess, and share performance information
- To improve the effectiveness of administrative tasks
- To provide skills and proficiencies necessary for the global workforce.
The learning of technology is integrated across the curriculum to enable new ways of teaching and learning. Students gain hands- on experience in the use of current and emerging technologies.