Corpus Christi makes available and effectively supports technology for all students and staff:
• To provide global access to information
• To meet the curricular needs of all learners
• To provide access to the general curriculum
• To refine critical thinking skills and foster creativity
• To provide a medium for expression and communication
• To collect, assess, and share performance information
• To improve the effectiveness of administrative tasks
• To provide skills and proficiencies necessary for the global workforce.
The learning of technology is integrated across the curriculum to enable new ways of teaching and learning. Students gain hands- on experience in the use of current and emerging technologies.